Image result for benefit of Barbecued Vegetables
5 Health Benefits of Grilling
You Eat Less Fat. When you grill, you eat less fat because the excess drips off the grates. …
Vegetables on the Grill are Better for You. …
Meat Retains Nutrients. …
You Use Less Butter. …
Grilling Goes With Outside Activities. …
Buy Lean Meats. …
Grill Your Veggies. …
Use Gas Rather Than Charcoal.
red/yellow peppers, whole
courgettes, sliced in half lengthways
aubergine, thickly sliced
sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
onions, cut in half
75 ml olive oil
1 lrg clov garlic, crushed
30 ml mixed summer herbs, finely chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1. In a screw-top jar combine the marinade ingredients together, shaking well.
* 2. Brush the vegetables with the marinade and leave to one side for at least half an hour to enable the flavours to develop.
* 3. Before barbecuing brush the vegetable pieces once again with the marinade and sprinkle over some extra seasoning.
* 4. Barbecue over a grill, turning frequently.
* 5. Alternatively, pierce each whole vegetable with a fork, place on a square of foil, add 2tbsp of marinade, wrap the square of foil around the vegetable and cook in the coals until soft.
Keywords: Barbecued Vegetables