Barfield Potato Salad
Barfield Potato Salad. 8, red potatoes (peeled, quartered and boiled). 6, hard boiled eggs (chopped). 6 Tbsp, prepared mustard. 1/4 cup, ranch salad dressing.
8 x red potatoes (peeled, quartered and boiled)
6 x hard boiled eggs (chopped)
6 tbl prepared mustard
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 cup mayonnaise (or enough for desired consistency)
1/4 cup dill pickle relish, drained
1/2 cup sliced olives, drained
1 sm white onion diced
salt and pepper to taste
2 x dill pickles (quartered)
olives (sliced in half)
2 x eggs (hard-boiled)
* Mash cooked potatoes to a chunky state.
* Combine all ingredients and mix well.
* Place in a serving bowl and smooth out the top.
Slice the eggs into thin slices, in the shape of overlapping fans (one on top of the other).
* Place in the center of the bowl.
* Quarter the pickles and place evenly in a circle around the eggs.
* Place a half of an olive between each pickle.
* Sprinkle all over lightly with paprika.
* Chill before serving.
Keywords: Barfield Potato Salad