This blueberry salad has the advantage of coming together in minutes but looking like it took longer. Diced mango and red onion partner with blueberries and flecks of fresh mint in this colorful, lemony couscous salad that stands out on the table and the palate.
6 cups apple juice
1 T vanilla
3 cups couscous
1 pint blueberries
Procedures: Pick over bb’s, wash and set on
paper towels to dry
– Combine apple juice, vanilla, and
couscous in a large saucepan and
bring to a boil.
– Cook, stirring constantly until
thickened & all juice absorbed.
Remove from heat.
– Gently fold the bb’s into hot mix.
– Rinse but don’t dry a 9×14 (inch) cake
pan & pour the mix into it.
– Chill until set, about 2 hours.