Chicken Binakol has a lot of health benefits, we all know that chicken is the most valued food among people of all ages and it is a primary source of Protein, it also supplies essential vitamins and minerals, cholesterol control, losing weight, blood pressure control and a reduced risk of cancer
# 1 kilo chicken (cut into parts)
# 3 heads of garlic (crushed)
# 2 onions (diced)
# 1 small ginger (sliced)
# 2-cups coconut meat (diced)
# 1-cup chicken stock
# 3-cups rice wash water
# ? teaspoon salt
# 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
# Patis (fish sauce)
- Sauté in order garlic, ginger, onions, tomatoes and tanglad (lemon grass).
- Add chicken and continue to sauté until all sides are light brown.
- Pour young coconut meat, buko juice, and chicken broth.
- Stir and cook over a medium-low fire for 45 minutes.
- Add papaya and continue to cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pepper leaves and simmer for a minute.
Keywords: Chicken Binakol