Inihaw na Bangus
All About Bangus. Milkfish has omega 3 content of 14.2 percent, while other fish such as sardines contain 3.9 percent, salmon (2.6 percent), and tuna (0.2 percent). Omega fatty acids consist of omega 3, 6 and 9. Omega 3 is a type of polyunsaturated fat that can not be produced by human body.
* 4 big bangus (clean and scaled)
* 2 big onions (diced)
* 4 big tomatoes (diced)
* Pinch black pepper
* 1 tablespoon rock salt
* 2 tablespoon calamansi juice
* Oil Aluminum foil
* ? cup soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
* 2 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
Procedures: 1. In a bowl, mix onion, tomatoes and black pepper.
2. Stuff bangus with the mixture.
3. Grease aluminum foil with oil and wrap bangus individually.
4. Grill or bake until well cooked.
5. Serve with soy sauce, calamansi and hot chili pepper. (mix)
Keywords: Inihaw na Bangus