Kinilaw na Tuna
Kinilaw is a dish that is basically raw relying on the acid in the dressing to slightly ‘cook’ the fish or seafood. It is usually a pulutan or appetizer taken with drinks but can also be served as a main dish. Place cubed tuna in a stainless steel bowl and season with some salt and pepper. Let stand for a few minutes.
* I kilo fresh tuna (cut into chunk cubes)
* 1 cup vinegar
* ? cup calamansi juice
* 1 head of garlic (minced)
* 1 big onion (minced)
* 2 tablespoons ginger (minced)
* 3 pieces chili pepper (minced)
* Pinch of salt & pepper
* ? cup chicharon (ground)
1. Wash the tuna and drain well.
2. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except for chicharron.
3. Transfer to a serving container and top with chicharron.
4. Chill and serve.
Keywords: Kinilaw na Tuna