Prices of Ingredients are based on mall prices like SM Supermarket, Puregold, etc wich is more expensive. If you can buy this ingredients in wet markets and other chipper groceries you can minimize your ingredients expense and maximize your profit.
* 1/2 kilo pork fat (ground)
* 1 kilo lean pork (minced)
* 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
* 1 teaspoon fine oregano
* 1 small head of garlic (finely minced)
* 1 1/2 tablespoon iodized salt
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon peppercorn (crushed)
* 1/2 teaspoon red pepper (crushed)
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* Pig’s small intestine for casing (cleaned and dried)
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly except for intestines.
2. Stuff into intestines for casing, but first making sure that the casings have been well cleaned. Measurements of each sausage should be 2 1/2 inches for longanisa.
3. Chill and fry.
4. Serve hot w/ garlic rice.
Keywords: Longanisa Espanyola