Canned fish and meat are also good processed foods. Oatmeal, milk, breads are also good processed foods. Meats like hotdog, ham, sausage, tocino and longganisa are processed foods that are rich in fats thus bad for our health.
* 1/2 kilo pork fat (ground)
* 1 kilo lean pork (minced)
* 2 tablespoons white vinegar
* 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
* 2 tablespoons garlic (finely minced)
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
2. Cover the bowl well and chill for 1 week.
3. Hand roll into sausages or stuff into casings of pig’s small intestine (cleaned and dried).
4. If stuffed in a casing, prick the casing first, add a little amount of water and cook the sausages in its own fat.
Keywords: Longanisa Filipino