Additional benefits. Meatloaf is a source of B vitamins, Vitamin A and C, which are essential mineral requirements of various biological processes. Legumes and vegetables that are incorporated in the recipe are rich in dietary fiber, which helps lubricate the digestive system and prevent escalating blood sugar levels.
? kilo pork (minced)
? kilo chicken (minced)
1 kilo beef (minced)
1 kilo veal (minced)
Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon thyme
laurel leaves (crushed)
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients well.
2. Season to your taste.
3. Line loaf pan with aluminum foil.
4. Fill in loaf pans with meat mixture.
5. Bake in oven for 45 minutes in mark 5 until cooked.
6. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Keywords: Meat Loaf