Homemade. Homemade – Nilagang Baka. Serving Size : 1 serving. 253. Cal. 33%. 20g. Carbs. 18%. 5g. Fat. 49%. 30g. Protein. Log Food. Daily Goals.
* 1 kilo beef (for stewing) cut into chunk cubes
* 4 small onions (diced)
* 1/2 head garlic (minced)
* pinch of salt and pepper
* 7 medium potatoes (cut to the same size as the beef)
* 10 pieces Chinese cabbage (cut into four)
* 12 pieces Petsay (cut into 3)
* 2 tablespoons patis
* 2 tablespoons oil
1. In a soup pot, brown garlic and onion.
2. Add in beef, water and bring to a boil, lower the fire and let simmer until beef is tender for about an hour or two.
3. Remove all the resulting scum that will rise to the top of the pot and keep the stock clear.
4. Add potatoes and bring up to a boil to cook potatoes.
5. Season with salt, pepper and patis.
6. Lower heat and add in vegetables and cook uncovered.
7. Serve hot with soysauce and calamansi to taste
Keywords: Nilagang Baka