Paksiw na Bangus
Paksiw is a method of cooking by simmering meat or fish in vinegar and garlic. … This dish is very popular because it is so flavorful especially when cooked with chilies. Aside from frying, it is also the quickest and easiest way of cooking bangus.
* 3 medium bangus (clean, scaled & halved)
* 2 small ampalaya (quartered)
* 2 small eggplants (quartered)
* 1 small ginger (crushed)
* 4 pieces long green pepper
* 2 cups vinegar
* 1 cup water
* 1 teaspoon patis (fish sauce)
# In a casserole, arrange vegetables at the bottom.
# Add in bangus, long green pepper and ginger.
# Pour in vinegar and bring to a boil.
# Lower the heat and pour in water.
# Allow cooking and season with patis.
# Serve hot
Keywords: Paksiw na Bangus