4 large eggs, separated
2/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, divided
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup light corn syrup
2/3 cup sifted cake flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 pint strawberries, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease bottom and sides of a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan; line pan with waxed paper; grease and flour waxed paper. Set aside.
3. Beat egg yolks at high speed of an electric mixer until thick and pale; gradually add 1/3 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, beating constantly. Stir in oil and vanilla extract.
4. Whip egg whites at high speed until foamy; gradually add remaining 1/3 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and corn syrup, beating until stiff but not dry. Fold beaten egg whites into egg yolk mixture.
5. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually fold into egg mixture. Spoon batter into prepared pan; spread batter evenly.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched in center.
7. Sift 2 tablespoons powdered sugar on a cloth towel. Loosen cake from sides of pan using a narrow metal spatula and immediately turn out onto sugared towel. Starting at narrow end, roll cake and towel together tightly; cool 30 minutes on a wire rack seam side down.
8. Unroll cake and remove towel. Spread with whipped topping; spoon strawberries over topping; carefully, reroll. Place on a serving plate, seam side down. Chill 2 hours before serving.